Before every prospecting call, be aware of what your objective is & visualise the outcome. Favour this approach over using a script or dialogue as they all sound the same.
What is an example? Calling an email enquiry with a phone number.
- beautifully service the buyers specific enquiry
- qualify if finance approved
- determine if owns property in your market, regardless if selling
- book inspection to view property enquired on
- add to buyer alert system for new property listings
- if own property, book in face to face appraisal, regardless if selling
- if unable to book appraisal, add to CRM with notes & follow up call/task for either 7,30,60 or 90 days
It sounds simple because it is!