In this initial 3 hour session Adrian will cover what he refers to as the ‘global ‘pillars’ of success in real estate, including:
- Database & prospecting mastery (how to grow & nurture)
- World class listing presentation (increase appraisal to list ratio)
- The set to sell meeting (increase list to sell ratio)
- Role descriptions for associate agents if required
- Allocate weekly KPI accountability
- How to Build & maintain an EBU (effective business unit) if relevant
- Buyer management & dialogue mastery & world class qualification
- Vendor management mastery
The cost of this initial session is $4,200 plus gst
After your initial session, there is no charge to call or email Adrian anytime regarding any matter discussed during the session and Adrian requests to be your ‘accountability partner’ by sending him the 5 allocated KPI’s weekly. Adrian will always personally respond to advise if you are on or off track. This free service lasts indefinitely once you complete a minimum of 1 session with Adrian.
The ONLY difference between this module compared to Module 1 is you lock in your subsequent sessions in advance so Adrian effectively becomes your own personal ‘Sales Manager’ & mentor where you have direct daily access to him via sms, phone or email to support you on any realestate matter which may include – deal support, general sales management, headspace/mindset, buyer & vendor dialogue, team structure, listing dialogue, negotiations, case study trouble shooting, HR issues, etc.
Therefore, the subsequent sessions are discussed and negotiated depending on the size of the team and frequency, where Adrian still suggests activities during these sessions, the same as in Module 1, such as – list role plays, set to sell role plays, buyer dialogue role plays, business advisory, live in office prospecting call sessions with a view to book face to face meetings & grow your database, personal development, profitability, wealth creation & mindset work.
The frequency of these sessions may be tailored to either weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly.
- Residential Sales Agents
- Buyers Agents
- Mortgage Brokers
- Real Estate Recruiters
- Project Marketing Agents
- Commercial/Retail/Industrial Sales & Leasing
- New Business Development for Residential Property Management
- Leasing Consultants
- Property Managers
- Leadership Teams
- Residential & Commercial Associate Agents
- Executive Assistants
- Marketing Managers
- Administration & Marketing Assistants
- Client Service Managers
- Sales Managers
- Operation Managers