KickStart, Sales Meeting or Keynote Presentation
This Skills Master Class may be conducted either in person or via zoom which, is suited to a larger audience, perhaps to an sales team as one of your sales meetings, a keynote presentation during one of your Kickstart events or a 1 off event for a franchise to your entire network or State/Territory level.
During this 2 hour session, Adrian will cover what he refers to as the ‘global pillars’ of success in real estate, including;
- Database & prospecting mastery (how to grow & nurture)
- World class listing presentation (increase appraisal to list ratio)
- The set to sell meeting (increase list to sell ratio)
- Role descriptions for associate agents if required
- Allocate weekly KPI accountability using 5 critical metrics, including what Adrian refers to as the ‘long term’ metrics and the ‘short term’ metrics
- How to Build & maintain an EBU (effective business unit) if relevant
- Buyer management & dialogue mastery & world class qualification
- Vendor management mastery
- Finishing off with an open forum Q & A session
The cost of this initial session is $3,500 plus gst
After your initial session, there is no charge for your team to call or email Adrian anytime regarding any matter discussed during the session and Adrian requests to be the teams ‘accountability partner’ by sending him the 5 allocated KPI’s weekly. Adrian will always personally respond to advise if the agent is on or off track. This free service lasts indefinitely once you complete a minimum of 1 session with Adrian.
For any subsequent sessions Adrian suggests list role plays, set to sell role plays, buyer dialogue role plays, business advisory, live in office prospecting call sessions with a view to book face to face meetings & grow your database, personal development, profitability, wealth creation & mindset work.
The frequency of these sessions may be tailored to either monthly, quarterly or bi-annually
"*" indicates required fields