PREVIEW THE FULL COURSE
BUY ALL FOUR MODULES AND SAVE
The Adrian Bo Database, Reactive Prospecting, KPI & Accountability System
- Learn how Adrian Bo sold over 100 sales each year for 25 consecutive years through his database.
- Best practice on how to grow and nurture a database at Mastery Level.
- How to make your Database as valuable asset that provides passive & annuity style income\
- What is the difference between Reactive & Proactive prospecting?
- What is The Adrian Bo Dialogue Matrix? How will it help you extract data effectively.\
- Adrian will appoint you with 5 KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) & request to be your weekly accountability partner indefinitely FREE OF CHARGE
The Adrian Bo Proactive Prospecting Listed/Sold Checklist, Social Media & Business Plan System
- Learn ‘The Adrian Bo set and forget List & Sale checklist’
- How to get started with a Social Media Strategy
- The Adrian Bo Simple, yet effective 12 month Business Plan Template
- Automate your business through process, efficiencies & checklists so you can scale and leverage your business
The Adrian Bo Entire Listing Process & How To Fight For Your Fee
- How to ‘traffic control’ the difference between an actual listing opportunity & a market appraisal
- The professional pre listing conversation agenda
- Essential items for the digital pre listing information prior to your meeting
- How to create a personal & office/brand Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Listing Dialogue Mastery
- The Adrian Bo Agenda Based Listing Presentation
- Avoid the ‘drum roll’ effect when it comes to pricing
- How to fight for your fee with Adrian Bo Fee objective Dialogue
The Set to Sell Meeting & Mastery Level Vendor Management, including The Adrian Bo Suburb Ratio
- Ensure The set to sell meeting is separate to your listing presentation & learn the agenda
- What is Adrian’s theory around Objective data vs subjective when it comes to vendor feedback and reporting?
- Weekly vendor meetings to review price, presentation & marketing by using ‘The Adrian Bo Suburb Ratio’
- Using the case study template as social proof as a journey for the typical sale campaign
- Adrian’s tips on what to do if a sale campaign gets off track, or if days on market blow out