MODULE 9 – Increase Profitably & Efficiency in The Property Management & Sales Accounting Process
This 3 hour session is a collaboration between Adrian Bo & Jo-Anne Black of Black Book Solutions. It is tailored for new, pre-launch or existing Real Estate Business Owners seeking more structure, a change in direction or a forensic review of their systems and processes. Adrian Bo will provide high level Advisory during this session, complimented by Jo-Anne equipped with over 25 years experience supporting high performance Principals and Real Estate Businesses. She will ensure your business operates highly efficiently and profitably, while delivering an exceptional customer experience to your vendors, buyers, landlords & tenants. During Jo-Anne’s decades of experience, she has seen the very worst & very best of Real Estate operations. This provides her the ability to ensure your office enjoys ‘best-practice’ profitability and a reputation for excellence, not just ‘in the field’ by the the sales team, leasing and property management staff, but also on the ‘back-end’. Thus will ensure all of their hard work does not become ‘undone’ by poor operational trust accounting, finance accounting or lack of process.
The general summary of this session includes;
- Holistic approach to the business – health check
- Ensure the business has the best external support and advice for business structure (ie accountant, lawyer, banker, industry bodies – REI & REEF)
- Improvement and streamline of back office and property management systems, so staff have more time to work on dollar productive/customer service tasks.
- Adaptability/Stay relevant – Is the business utilising latest technologies?
- Daily tasks and processes to be planned so team members become proactive rather than reactive and avoid ‘overwhelm/ with a goal to increase productivity
- Benchmarking of P & L for sales and property management against best real estate practice to ensure costs are realistic and there is no unnecessary overspend
- Trust accounting – sales, property management and vendor paid advertising – streamlined, simple and compliant
- Provide clarity and transparency for all team members so everyone is aligned and goal focused via accurate job descriptions & KPI’S – and that are reviewed and monitored
- Compliance, employment contracts – employees and independent contractors meet all the legislative criteria and that Supervision Guidelines are accurate, up to date and utilised
- Monitor & measure growth of Property Mangement New Business and losses to identify areas for improvement and growth
- Asset protection of the rent roll to ensure maximum value, which takes into account business structure of the department and multitude of compliance for eventual sale or maintaining of worth with above market multiple valuation
- Back office solutions, trust account complainces/streamline
- property management increased profitability
The cost of this session is $4,200 plus gst